The month of October brings so many things to be thankful for…
- The harvest of a fruitful summer
- Warm days and crisp nights
- Halloween tricks & treats
- Trees aglow with yellow, orange, red and gold
- Dappled sunlight on a hike through the woods
- Turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and pumpkin pie
- The warm glow of the season’s first fire in the fireplace
- Friends and family all around
Join us for “Thankfulness”, our first monthly, musical playdate of the school-year.
Friday October 10
KW Kindermusik @ Contemporary School of Dance, Waterloo
Friday October 17 or Monday October 20
Kindermusik of Cambridge
A playdate is a multi-age, one-time class that delivers a full hour of musical fun for just $15 for the first child–tuition, taxes and materials all included. Only $5 more for each additional sibling. Sibs under 6 months are always free! You’ll also receive 10 songs from our digital music site, along with a theme-related gift. Join us at either of our convenient locations.
Spaces are limited and filled on a first-come-first-serve basis. We require a minimum of 6 children to run.